It’s time to start packing your bags for the 2012 Market America International Conference! A well thought out packing strategy can help you avoid leaving important items behind. With that in mind we have compiled a list of the Top 10 most important items you will need for MAIC2012. Double and triple check these items against your luggage; it will give you peace of mind and help promote a stress-free travel experience.
Top 10 Don’t Forget at Home Items
1. Your MAIC2012 Ticket – Check SEVERAL times before leaving that you have it! No entry without one!
2. Comfortable Shoes and Clothes – Warm weather and a lot of walking will mean you’ll want to be as comfortable as possible both indoors and out.
3. Camera – Document the fun you had, the friends you made and the once-in-a-lifetime experience!
4. Cellphone/Smartphone – not only will you need a way to communicate, but it is also a handy device when you need to update about MAIC2012.
5. Business Cards – This is a great opener for networking and makes it simple to share your information with colleagues.
6. Bring Your Checkbook – While you’re at MAIC2012, you’ll want to make sure to get your tickets to the 2013 Market America World Conference in Miami. Details to follow soon.
7. Things to Write and Take Notes – Pens, paper, a tablet computer, anything you might need to capture the amazing information you will learn during MAIC2012. You don’t want to forget a thing!
8. Your Distributor ID Number – If you don’t know it yet, you’ll want to before you get to Greensboro. You’ll need it to place orders for all the incredible new products.
9. Sweater or Light-Weight Jacket – While the weather will be warm in Greensboro next week, you might want to bring a light-weight jacket, as you may get chilly within the Greensboro Coliseum.
10. Leave Room In Your Suitcase for Some Market America Swag – Promotional clothing and accessories suppliers will be at MAIC2012 and it is a great opportunity to pick up some cool branded merchandise.
Have we forgotten anything? SHARE your ideas below and let us know what you can’t live without at MAWC2012?