For many people attending the 2012 Market America International Convention, this will be your first trip to Greensboro. To help you navigate your way around our fair city, we’ve included area maps and driving directions to some of the more popular destinations. We’ve also included some important information regarding the shuttle services for the event. Safe travels!
Southern States Tours will once again be offering shuttles airport. Look for the Market America sign on an easel after picking up your luggage and someone with a Market America t-shirt on will direct you to your transportation. Airport shuttles will run every 30 minutes and drop off at the Sheraton Four Seasons (also known as the Koury Center).
Free shuttle service will be provided by Southern States Tours to the following hotels: Baymont Inn & Suites, Best Western Windsor Suites, Comfort Suites Four Seasons, Days Inn Four Seasons, Doubletree Hotel, Drury Inn, Hampton Inn Four Seasons, Ramada Greensboro Coliseum, Park Lane Hotel, Red Carpet Inn and Studio 6.
If you are also interested in purchasing a four-day shuttle service pass to and from the Greensboro Coliseum, please let us know at the airport upon your arrival and we will let you know if we can accommodate you, as space is limited.
Date: Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. to 12:45 a.m.
Cost: $10.00 per person (cash only)
- Turn right on to Bryan Boulevard East
- Take the exit reading I-40 Winston-Salem
- Travel 1 1/2 miles to I-40 East to Greensboro Exit 1
- Follow interstate to Exit 217 Koury Blvd/High Point Road
- Hotel is immediately on the left
- Leave the airport and exit east to I-40 and Bryan Boulevard.
- Remain in the right lane 1.5 miles and exit to I-73 south (unmarked) I-40 Raleigh/Winston Salem.
- Continue on I-73 South, 2.7 miles to exit 1 I-40 east. Continue 3 miles to Exit 216 Patterson Street.
- Continue straight ahead for 2.5 miles to the Coliseum complex. Or, continue 4.2 miles on I-40 East to Exit 217 High Point Road.
- Turn left at top of ramp and continue 1 mile on High Point Road to Ellington Street.
- Turn right for .5 miles and enter Complex through main entrance.