We’re hiring! Market America is looking to hire a full-time .net Developer.
The .net Developer will be responsible for programming and testing the technical applications of Market America websites for operational quality and accuracy. This person will also write and conduct unit testing, research functionality and create design documents correctly meeting technical features of programming requirements.
- Develop multiple Web applications using ASP, .NET, MVC
- Ability to work on multiple unrelated sites simultaneously during development and maintenance modes
- Debug and track system errors
- Build custom in-house applications to audit site integrity and unit testing
- Analyze, architect, design and develop software for end user applications
- Contribute both creative and innovative solutions that integrate with our current technology and meet our business goals
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering, or related field.
- One to two years experience in .net application development and relational data (or a combination of equivalent education, experience, and/or training).
- Demonstrate practical experience using the ASP.NET MVC framework; it is imperative the candidate have MVC experience and not just Web Forms experience.
- Candidate must demonstrate expert skill level in the following areas:
- ASP, .NET, MVC
- .NET 3.5 and higher
- LINQ/Lambdas experience
- NUnit or MSUnit unit testing, and unit testing as a discipline
- Be comfortable using Subversion (SVN), but not resistant to potential change later
- Other technical areas of experience that would be ideal:
- Service orientation and/or ESB experience (usage or construction)
- Inversion of Control/Dependency Injection (IoC/DI)
- WCF 3.5 and higher
- NAnt scripting experience
- TeamCity usage and experience
- Demonstrate experience using custom .NET configuration and build-oriented development
- .NET performance analysis experience
- Knowledge of SOAP or JSON web services; both utilization and creation of APIs. WCF experience in the creation of service architectures is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment successfully and meet key timelines
- Ability to work independently as well as with peers and business partners
Location: Greensboro, NC (this is not a telecommuting position)
*Relocation assistance provided. This position is not eligible for visa/sponsorship.
Do you meet these requirements or know someone that does?