We’re hiring! Market America is looking to hire a full-time International Purchasing Agent.
The International Purchasing Agent will be responsible for preparing and placing purchase orders for finished products and raw materials. This position has some vendor and warehouse personnel contact internationally.
- 3-5 years of experience in reviewing and analyzing sales trends and determining purchase quantities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in vendor management with respect to pricing, payment terms and delivery schedule.
- Develop business relationships with existing and new vendors, and excellent follow-up on all open orders and issues.
- Ability to think on strategic and tactical levels.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours as needed (for international interaction).
- Strong analytical, mathematical and organizational skills.
- Proficiently with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently as well as with teams.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal in Cantonese or Mandarin a plus.
Location: Greensboro, NC
Do you meet these requirements or know someone that does?
Update: This position has been filled. Click here to view other jobs available with Market America.