Big news from SHOP.COM: Presenting SHIPFREE, a campaign that provides free shipping for any SHOP.COM Market America product orders of $99 or more (and $5 flat rate shipping for orders under $99). Many of our UFOs had questions about what this means, so two hours after the announcement went live on SHOP.COM’s Facebook page, we hosted a live Facebook chat with Director of Social Media Steve Ashley, and Director of Marketing Mark Ward, who answered questions in real-time as they were asked.
Starting May 21, 2012 until June 21, 2012, use the code SHIPFREE when checking out and the discounts will be applied to eligible orders. This will only be around for a brief time, so take advantage while you can! For all of the details, see below. Happy ordering!
SHIPFREE or $5 Flat Rate Terms & Conditions
- SHIPFREE eligibility only applies to Market America products and brands. All non-eligible item will be charged normal shipping rates.
- To qualify, orders must be at least $99 or more in qualifying products excluding taxes or other fees. All orders under $99 of qualifying products are eligible for $5 flat rate shipping.
- Items that qualify for SHIPFREE or $5 flat rate shipping will have a tag indicating it’s eligibility.
- SHIPFREE and $5 Flat Rate are only available for shipping to U.S. delivery addresses in the 50 US States and the U.S. Territories of American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands as well as the Bahamas. Applies to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States Zip Code only.
- Applies to APO/FPO addresses when using a United States ZIP Code only.
- Weekend delivery is unavailable.
- All returned deliveries due to undeliverability or refusal will be charged a normal shipping and handling fee if reshipment is requested. This fee is $7.50 or 7.5% of item cost, whichever is greater.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue SHIPFREE at any time.