We’re mere weeks away from the holidays and the busiest shopping season has begun! While its fun to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of buying gifts for family and friends, don’t lose sight of your monetary goals and budget plans! We’re here to offer some tips that will help you keep the holidays from robbing your bank accounts! Read More
In just a few short weeks, the 2010 Market America International Convention will be taking place in Greensboro, North Carolina. This should turn-out to be the best International Convention yet in the history of the company.
Not only will attendees have the opportunity to learn about new products, services and enhancements to help grow your UnFranchise® business, but there will be a host of other surprises in-store for attendees.
Topics covered (*subject to change):
- UnFranchise® Business Presentation: Bring your guests to evaluate Market America’s powerful business. We are doing the BLITZ tour presentation and Paid to Shop on Saturday.
- Paid to Shop Program — Enhancements to the program, new Paid to be Online program.
Kevin Buckman has taken the stage. The crowd went wild, as he provided a few updates on three popular programs. He also advised everyone to be sure to get involved and to attend the breakouts throughout the week.
- Apprenticeship program – earn your way in! Coming soon…
- ma Capital Resources – pay down your morgage and cut debt!
- NPO program – help organizations raise money