Summer’s leafy green foliage is changing into beautiful colors, but before long, the colors will fade and the leaves will fall. What’s leftover is a big mess, clogging gutters and covering lawns. Here are some helpful hints to make sure you’re prepared.
Gutter cleaning before the winter is crucial because buildups of sticks, leaves and other debris in your gutters can cause ice blocks, leading to bigger problems during winter. What’s the best way to tackle this leafy problem?
For technology buffs, iRobot has the answer. The Looj is an awesome remotely-controlled gutter cleaning robot that will clean your gutters for you! It fits right inside the gutter and does all the work, cleaning 10 feet of guttering per minute over downspouts and under gutter spikes, saving you tons of time and headache. Read More
Motives by Loren Ridinger launched its new “Go Red” lipstick Thursday October 15 with 25 percent of all proceeds being donated to the American Heart Association. Ridinger, senior vice president of Market America and Creative Director of Motives, hosted the Red Dress Fashion Show benefiting the American Heart Association during Funkshion Fashion Week Miami Beach at the Setai Hotel where the official announcement was made.
The American Heart Association is the nation’s oldest and largest voluntary health organization dedicated to building healthier lives, free of heart disease and stroke. To help prevent, treat and defeat these diseases — America’s No. 1 and No. 3 killers — the American Heart Association funds cutting-edge research, conducts lifesaving public and professional educational programs, and advocates to protect public health. Read More
Want to win a trip to Miami to hang out with Loren Ridinger, Eva Longoria-Parker and other A-List celebrities while supporting a great cause? Form your teams of 10 or less Market America Customer Managers and whichever team donates the most money for Rally for Kids with Cancer will select two team members to attend a Rally Party at JR and Loren’s home, with airfare and hotel courtesy of Market America. Click here to read the complete list of rules and how to enter.
If you have a question about this contest, please send an email to email@example.com. Read More
We have recently had a number of inquiries about storing your Isotonix products. Here are a few helpful suggestions.
- Keep Isotonix stored in a dry, cool place.
- Keep Isotonix away from a bathroom and out of a child’s reach
- If Isotonix are stored in the kitchen, keep them away from the stove, sink, heat-generating appliances or window ledges.
- If you live in a very humid area you may store Isotonix products in the refrigerator – but not in the fruit and vegetables area. (This area has higher humidity.) Always remember that moisture from the air quickly condenses on cold items taken from a refrigerator. Isotonix powders will absorb this moisture, creating caking.
The horror genre has had a revival in the last decade. The latest horror movie to hit the theaters Paranormal Activity has been generating a lot of buzz. With Halloween approaching we wanted to compile a list of the scariest movies of the decade for anyone thinking about screening a horror marathon before the 31st.
- The Ring – (2002) A journalist, who loses her niece to a mysterious incident, investigate and then discovers a cursed video tape, which gives the view 7 days to live.
- Red Dragon – (2002) The predecessor to the Hannibal Lector series. Hannibal Lector aids in the investigation of the serial killer known as “The Tooth Fairy”.
Last week, we showed you how you could jump on the social networking bandwagon and sign-up effortlessly. We even shared a list of people you should follow or become a fan of. Now that you’ve got that brand-new account, this week’s tip is to teach you about adding a profile image or avatar to make yourself stand-out across the various sites.
While we are all probably guilty at one time or another of using an image from the Internet that we found that we liked a lot, we need to remember that we often cannot use these images for our profile photo. This includes images of famous people, brands, company logos, etc…
The reason why you cannot use such images is one, they aren’t your images. Read More
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. To show our support we’re going Pink, and we encourage you to do the same.
The pink ribbon is the international symbol of breast cancer awareness and is used to express solidarity on the part of the wearer for the hundreds of thousands of women who are diagnosed with breast cancer every year.
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer among American women after skin cancer. The chance of developing invasive breast cancer at some time in a woman’s life is a little less than 1 in 8 (12%).
- In 2009, an estimated 254,650 new cases of breast cancer will be diagnosed among women.
We all know holiday season is just around the corner. Whether you’re looking forward to turkey, football, family and friends, Santa, or just a White Christmas we all have one thing in common:Everyone wants to get the best holiday deals. Travel at Market America has just gotten a lot easier. We provide you with the best tips and advice so you can enjoy your holiday travels. Travel made easy at Market America.
For the best holiday deals, traveling on Monday instead of Sunday can save up to 10%. Start looking early for holiday deals, and travel lightly.
The Best Days to Travel:
Thanksgiving Morning (Nov. Read More
It is possible to age well and be vibrant! Make the decision to put health back in your years with Prime AGE Defense Formula. This new product has a myriad of health and anti-aging benefits including*:
- Helps to promote healthy aging
- Inhibits premature aging of the skin
- Supports healthy collagen and elastin
- Supports a healthy endocrine system
- Supports the body’s normal ability to remove advanced glycation end products
- Promotes healthy, elastic arteries
- Helps maintain normal cell function
Click here to learn more about Prime AGE Defense Formula and to get yours today!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read More
Loren Ridinger, Senior Vice President of Market America and Creative Director of Motives® is now a guest blogger at the popular beauty blog outblush.com. Loren’s first column introduces the brand new Motives Nail Candy and explains how black is the new red when applied properly. Click here to learn how to apply Motives “Little Black Dress” and to read more from Loren’s column. Read More